We have extensive experience, specialized equipment, and knowledgeable personnel capable of inspecting, measuring, and refurbishing existing components and restoring them back to original OEM condition.
We have decades of OEM rebuild service in the mining, pulp and paper, chemical, oil and gas and other related industries, and we are well-positioned to carry out a successful shop refurbishment your next project.
To see the breadth of our experience, visit our Projects page.
Our capabilities and equipment for repair and refurbishment include:
- 70 Ton lifting capacity with 35’ hook height in shop
- 45,000 sq ft of fabrication/welding area
- 10,000 sq ft of machine shop area
- 32 overhead and jib cranes
- 3, 4 and 5 axis machining
- Portable line boring
- Plate rolls to 10’ wide x 1” thick
- 300 Ton hydraulic press
- Submerged arc gantry, 14’ x 14’
- Over 30 welding stations (MCAW/GMAW/FCAW/SMAW/GTAW/SAW)
- Radiographic, ultrasonic, magnetic particle, and dye penetrant weld testing
- Hydrostatic and pneumatic pressure testing
- Sandblasting and painting facility
- Wide and high shipping corridor