The pulp and paper industry has been a critical customer of Northern Steel since our inception in 1977. Today we are a one-stop shop for the industry, meeting all your exotic alloy fabrication, clarifiers, chutes, and liquor pressure filters needs.
Over the years we have built a reputation of excellence in design, fabrication, machining and refurbishing within the pulp and paper industry. Getting the job done right, on time and on budget are key factors to our success. Our dedicated and qualified people ensure that we will do what it takes to make your project successful.
A partial listing of our pulp & paper experience includes:
- Fabrication/welding of all exotic alloys
- Pressure vessels, piping, heat exchangers and process equipment
- Design and fabrication of tanks, clarifiers, chutes, bins etc.
- Mud filters, washer drums, bleach drums
- Liquor pressure filters
- Lift screws and screw conveyors
- Conveyor galleries and material handling
- Diamond rolls, knurled rolls, shafts etc.
- OEM parts, repair, and refurbishing
- Custom machining of repair and replacement parts