Northern Steel Ltd. specializes in custom oil field process equipment such as API 650 Tanks, pressure vessels, piping, floating structures, and specialty platework.
We have provided specialized welding, fabrication, machining and design support services to the Oil and Gas industry since the late 1980s.
As experts in oil and gas process equipment, platework, piping and pressure vessel components, we’ve worked with many global leaders in the oil and gas industry across North America, ranging from EPCs to tier-one suppliers to owners and operators. Our focus on safety, quality control, on-budget performance, and schedule accuracy has earned us a reputation for excellence in the industry.
Our dedicated and experienced fabrication team ensures that we do what it takes to make your next project successful.
Our petroleum industry experience includes:
- Process vessels, pump boxes, feed barrels, etc.
- Feed wells, PSC wear liners, bottom sumps
- Structural steel, loading modules, platforms, misc. steel
- Pipe spooling, rotating anchors, anchor skids and pipe supports
- Pipeline support structures, double jointing
- Steam headers, tank coils
- Storage tanks, floating roofs, and related components
- Coker facility design, coker chutes, coke cutting tool safety enclosures
- Tailing’s piping, mix boxes, pump houses, pumping technology
- Floating barge structures, floating walkways, shore-side structures
- And much more.