Northern Steel Ltd. has been providing specialized welding, fabrication, machining and design support services to the Oil and Gas industry since the late 1980’s.
Our expertise in oil and gas process equipment, platework, piping and pressure vessel components has allowed us the opportunity to work with many of the global leaders in the Oil and Gas industry across North America, ranging from EPC’s, to tier one suppliers, to owners and operators. Our focus on safety, quality control, on-budget performance, and schedule accuracy has earned us the reputation for excellence in the industry.
Our dedicated and experienced fabrication team will ensure that we do what it takes to make your next project successful.
A partial listing of our petroleum industry experience includes:
- Process vessels, pumpboxes, feedbarrels, etc.
- Feedwells, PSC wear liners, bottom sumps
- Structural steel, loading modules, platforms, misc steel
- Pipe spooling, rotating anchors, anchor skids and pipe supports
- Pipeline support structures, double jointing
- Steam headers, tank coils
- Storage tanks, floating roofs and related components
- Coker facility design, coker chutes, coke cutting tool safety enclosures
- Tailings piping, mix boxes, pumphouses, pumping technology
- Floating barge structures, floating walkways, shore-side structures