The Pulp & Paper Industry has been at the root of Northern Steel Ltd. since the company was formed in 1977.
Over the years we have built a reputation of excellence in design, fabrication, machining and refurbishing. Getting the job done right, on time and on budget are key factors to our success. Our dedicated and qualified people will ensure that we will do what it takes to make your project successful.
A partial listing of our pulp & paper experience includes:
- Fabrication/welding of all exotic alloys
- Pressure vessels, piping, heat exchangers and process equipment
- Design and fabrication of tanks, clarifiers, chutes, bins etc.
- Mud filters, washer drums, bleach drums
- Liquor pressure filters
- Lift screws and screw conveyors
- Conveyor galleries and material handling
- Diamond rolls, knurled rolls, shafts etc.
- OEM parts, repair and refurbishing