Northern Steel Ltd. is a diversified steel fabricating firm in Prince George, British Columbia that has the ability to design, manufacture and maintain specialized and sophisticated equipment to your specifications. With over 35 years of experience in a variety of industries, Northern Steel Ltd. has delivered projects, both domestically and internationally, to a wide ranging customer base, from small entrepreneurs, to some of the world’s largest industrial players and EPCM conglomerates.
Why purchase equipment or parts that don’t fit your exact need? Let us custom design, manufacture and deliver for your specific application and specification requirements.
Whether working directly with the end user, or with a third-party engineering firm, or EPC, Northern Steel Ltd. puts our design expertise to work in helping our clients save time and money.
Services we provide:
- Custom fabrication, machining and welding of carbon steel, stainless steel, and various alloys.
- Custom design and drafting using 3D modelling software. We can produce drawings of full assemblies complete with individual part detail drawings and complete bill of materials.
- Provide “stamped” engineered drawings via our network of specialized third party Engineering firms
- Equipment repairs and modifications
- Structural steel and heavy platework fabrication including platforms, barges, tanks, pressure vessels, piping and more.
- Custom parts measured, drawn and put into catalogues (optional) to simplify ordering
- Customer-specific surface preparation and a variety of finishes available with our in-house blast and paint facility